Your Favorite: On-Screen Couple
February’s here and we will soon be awash in a marathon of various romantic flicks. What makes a romance film work? The chemistry between our main actors, of course, and we’re taking a few minutes to highlight the whys and wherefores of some of our favourite pairings. Which one catches your fancy?
Who is your favourite on-screen couple?
- Tom Hanks / Meg Ryan (16%, 8 Votes)
- Richard Burton / Elizabeth Taylor (16%, 8 Votes)
- Kermit the Frog / Miss Piggy (12%, 6 Votes)
- Ryan Gosling / Rachel McAdams (10%, 5 Votes)
- Robert Downey Jr / Jude Law (10%, 5 Votes)
- Harrison Ford / Carrie Fisher (10%, 5 Votes)
- Spencer Tracy / Katharine Hepburn (8%, 4 Votes)
- Antonio Banderas / Salma Hayek (4%, 2 Votes)
- Johnny Depp / Helena Bonham-Carter (4%, 2 Votes)
- William Powell / Myrna Loy (4%, 2 Votes)
- Taye Diggs / Angela Bassett (2%, 1 Votes)
- Robert Pattinson / Kristen Stewart (2%, 1 Votes)
- Richard Gere / Julia Roberts (2%, 1 Votes)
- Cary Elwes / Robin Wright Penn (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 50
Have we celebrated your cinematic OTP or have we missed a trick somewhere? Sound off in the comments and let us know.